Discovery Bubble Maker Deluxe
Recommended Age: 3+
Did you know?
Bubbles are made up of air that is surrounded by a thin layer of water. This layer, or skin, wraps around moving air, trapping it inside.
Bubbles can stretch and become all kinds of crazy looking shapes. But if you seal a bubble by flipping it off your wand, the tension in the bubble skin shrinks to the smallest possible shape for the volume of air it contains.
Wave the wand in the air for tons of extremely large bubbles! Simply pour the bubble solution into the tray, dip the wand into the solution and wave the wand for bubble fun. Great for hours of outdoor fun.
- Bubble wand with flower design
- Creates large bubbles
- Fun outdoor activity for the summer
- Removable handle
- Tray for dipping the wand in bubble solution
- Includes two bottles of bubble solution, 8 fl. oz. each
- Do not drink or swallow the bubble solution; always aim wand away from people
- Dimensions: 12”x12”x1”
Education | Imagination | Locomotion | Language | Dexterity | Social | Emotional