Bloomby Unlock, Turn and Learn Shape Sorter
Recommended Age: 3-4 years old
This toy improves upon the following developmental skills:
fine motor skill, self esteem, tactile skills, thinking, hand-eye coordination, problem solving, discovery and exploration
- Perfect selection for children just getting into sorting shapes and learning about colors
- Unique and more advanced than standard shape sorters with a center key in the middle to add an additional complexity level to the sorter
- Sorting tray spins and needs to be aligned correctly before child can accurately place the correct shape in
- The tray has 6 differently-shaped holes (triangular, circular, rectangle, pentagon, cross, and square)
- Made from high quality sustainable rubber wood from Thailand and child friendly paints
"Our results indicate that the most challenging aspect of both sorter games is the alignment of shape spaces rather than the actual placement of shapes themselves."
"Impressively, 31% solved the alignment problem on the 'first level', i.e., without any prompts or cues regarding the key and its purpose."
Minds In Development Lab at University of Southern California (2015)
An excellent educational shape sorter with a twist that will provide hours of fun and learning. Choose a colored shape and then turn the board into the correct position in order for the shape to fit and stack properly. This is a fantastic way for your child to recognize shapes, colors and patterns, develop hand/eye coordination and manipulative skills This wooden toy will delight you and your child. Our toys are made from quality sustainable rubberwood from Thailand.